Sunday, July 13, 2008

Bored?

Hey guys, the Haitian government decided to grace us with a little power this Sunday afternoon and I thought that I would pass around my phone number here in Haiti for those of you that have a little time on your hands and have nothing else to do.

01150936691564

Dial it as is and it should work just fine!! If you don't have international calling you can get calling cards online that make it pretty cheap. I know this is a little work but I would love to talk to you guys if you have the time. There will be more to come soon about my stay in the mountains this past week!!


Stay Tuned!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you get the CD I sent to your gmail? Check your account if you haven't already. Glad to hear you are back. Look forward to hearing about the trip.

Unknown said...

hi naney... want to know about calling you on the computer - maybe this weekend we can figure that out. Proud of you and the way you handled that situation the other day in the mountains... God is mighty and you are empowered by Him to do this GOOD work. What is her name and we will pray for her? Love you - HOPE - MOM

Anonymous said...

Brother,

I think I got a call from you about a week ago. I got a message that was pretty choppy but I really think it was you. I'm glad I have your number now and I’ll definitely be giving you a call. I'm so thankful about what the Lord is doing to your heart as you grow closer to these people we all fell in love with in Jan.

Talk to you soon,

Thomas

Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan!! So glad to have this link and to be able to read your updates. What an incredible and challenging experience...I know you're being stretched in every way. We are grateful to God for your willingness to be there and to serve and love the people well. Our prayers are with you, and we are asking God to give you His strength, His joy and His steadfast love day by day. I know you probably miss home a lot at times...may God abundantly fill the gaps and the longings. With much love to you, Mary Anne and Mike

Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan,

I am enjoying your posts. I am praying for you and your team.

Aunt Mary Ann